Knowledge is Power.
First Check and notMYkid are working together to empower parents to prevent their children from using drugs. We have compiled some resources for parents here.
- Help and Support Resources from First Check – Click here for tips on testing your child, resources for help and support, and information about ways children may try to evade or tamper with the test.
- Substance Abuse Information from notMYkid – Click here to visit the notMYkid website and learn more about their program.
- Family Prevention Plan – Click here to download the Family Prevention Plan document from notMYkid. Also available in Spanish.
- Talking With Kids Handout - Click here to download a document from notMYkid that provides tips on talking about drugs with your kids.
- Substance Abuse Brochure – Click here to download a substance abuse guide for parents from notMYkid.
- For information about how to bring notMYkid’s prevention programs to your school, church, or community email: email@example.com or call 602.652.0163.
For more information on the First Check 12 Drug Test, click here.
To purchase directly from First Check, visit our online store.
To find this product in a store near you, use our Store Locator.